UIDAI NISG Recruitment notice Released 2022 – Salary up to 9 LPA | Only Professional Degree Holders Apply
UIDAI NISG Recruitment notice Released 2022- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager – Bangalore under Unique Identification Authority of India. Interested applicants can apply online from 30/07/2022 to 19/08/2022.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment notice Released 2022
Candidates must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (Computers) with DOEACC Diploma/ Systems Develo BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (Computers) with DOEACC Diploma/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc.
The maximum age limit for this post is 50 years old.And for more detail go through to the official notification.
02 years experience in IT software management / hardware platform / software application support / web development and user support and good problem solving and reporting skills
- Candidates need to visit the Official website @
- On the Home Page, Candidates can view on NISG Session.
- Now open the Number of Openings on current window.
- Candidates can click on link for Assistant Manager – Bangalore.
- can check the job profile and eligibility details and extra.
- If you are eligible, click on apply online.
- Candidates can enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.