Haryana UHSR Nursing Admission Counselling 2022 Registration
UHSR Nursing Admission Counselling 2022: Pt. B.D Sharma UHS Rohtak has invited online applications for the registration for admission to Nursing (B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Program), Physiotherapy (BPT, MPT), and Paramedical Courses in Government and Private Institutions affiliated to Pt. B.D Sharma UHSR (Rohtak) for the academic session 2021-22. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Haryana Nursing Admission 2022 from February 18, 2022, to February 28, 2022.
UHSR Nursing Courses 2022
Admission for the following courses is available in the affiliated colleges/ institutes of UHSR. The candidates who have qualified in the CET conducted by the Pt. B.D. Sharma, UHS Rohtak can register for the First Round of counseling for admission in the following courses.
- B.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Programme (NPCC)
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Masters in Physiotherapy (MPT)
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc. Radiography & Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Optometry
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
Important Dates and Fee Detail for UHSR Nursing Counselling
- UR/ Gen: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ BCA/ BCB/ PWBD/ FF/ ESM/ EWS (Haryana): Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Online Registration Start: 18.2.2022 (at 11:00 am)
- Last Date of Registration: 28.2.2022 (up to 11:59 pm)
- Editing in the application Form: 24-28 February 2022
- Counselling Result: Notify Later
Age Limit and Eligibility
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years as on 31.12.2021
CET Qualification: The candidates who appeared for the common admission test (CET) conducted by the Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, can apply for admission in various courses.
Educational Qualification: Please check the detailed notification given below for the detailed educational qualification required for each course.
Admission Process in Nursing
- The candidates who appeared for the CET-2021 conducted by UHSR, can register online for counselling
- The merit list will be prepared for each course on the basis of marks secured in the CET-2021.
- The candidates will be allotted the institutes/ colleges as per the availability according to merit list.
- The candidates can take admission by depositing the course fees in their respective institutes.
|Haryana Nursing Admission Counselling Registration 2022
|Haryana Nursing Admission Counselling Notification 2022
|DMER Haryana Official Website
How to register for UHSR Nursing Admission Counselling 2022?.
Last Date: February 28, 2022