TNPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for CESE
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification Released. Apply online for CESE 625 AE vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2022 to fill 625 vacancies such as Assistant Engineer, Junior Electrical Engineer, General Foreman etc. The examination will be conducted as the Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE).
TNPSC AE Recruitment Details 2022
|Recruiting Agency||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Availability||More than 590 posts|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam (CESE)|
|Jobs||Assistant Engineer and Other Posts|
|Application Process||4th April to 3rd May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Oral Test or Interview|
|Exam Date||26th June 2022|
- Candidates age for Assistant Engineer posts should not exceed 32 years.
- There is no age limit for candidates in the reserved category.
- The maximum age limit for automobile engineer posts is 37 years. There is no maximum age limit for reserved category candidates.
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Info” tab that appears on the left side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link for the AE Recruitment Notification.
- Read the full notification to understand the eligibility criteria and all.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill out the online application form with the correct details and scan the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if necessary.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application process is complete.