ONGC Job Opening starts with Higher Salary 2022 And Apply Application Form
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) aims to engage Medical Officers on a contractual basis at ONGC EOA & HPHT, KAKINADA with a consolidated salary. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for personal interview to selection on Contract basis (from the date of the promise) up to 30.06. 2022.
ONGC Job Opening starts 2022
- Recruitment Body – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Post Name – Medical Officers
- Application Start Date – 17.06.2022
- Application Last Date – 30.06.2022
- Number of Vacancies – 7
- Mode of Apply – Offline
- Job Status – Notification Released
- Applicants must complete a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). MBBS degree must be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- The Applicant must have the required prescribed qualifications and official registration with the relevant legal authority (wherever applicable) on or before the closing date for application. The experience is desirable in every post.
- Candidates must visit ongcindia.com. All require Communication with the candidate will be via SMS / email.
- Candidates must bring the following documents which will be discussed as an individual (Registration Counter) at Original and one set of Xerox copies:
- Application form signed and duly completed in Appendix I. Candidate will be required to submit the above original documents and one set of Xerox copies of the interview report for the date, time and place specified. Interviews will be held in person in Kakinada.