Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Notification Released 2022
Table of Contents(toc)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the participation of 24 Advisors at Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MEA) New Delhi, as per the details set forth below. The last date for receipt of applications is 26 May 2022.
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment full Detail 2022
- Organization Name – Ministry of External Affairs
- Post Name – Consultant for G-20
- Position – 24
- Application Start Date – 12.05.2022
- Application End Date – 26.05.2022
- Mode of Apply – Offline only
- Job Status – Notification Released
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022
- Applicant must have a PhD or higher qualification from a recognized Indian or International Institution/University in Development Cooperation/Development Partnership/International Relations/International Law/International Trade/Environment and Climate or any other subject.
- Candidate must have experience of attending international meetings that include international climate agenda/international development agenda/development cooperation/discussions on sustainable development goals/international discussions on digital economy or new technologies
Age Limit for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022
- Age up to 50 years old and in good health.
Salary Package for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022
- For Professionals: The Salary package will be a maximum of Rs 1,50,000/- per month. The wage amount determined in this way will remain unchanged throughout the contract period. No increase or severance pay will be allowed during the contract period.
- For senior consultants: The remuneration package will be a maximum of Rs 1,20,000/- per month. The wage amount determined in this way will remain unchanged throughout the contract period.
Selection Process Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will review applications and shortlist candidates it deems suitable for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email. The date, time and place of the interview will be emailed to the email address provided by the applicants.
How to Apply for Ministry of External Affairs Vacancies 2022
Candidates who meet the appropriate criteria may submit an application stating in Annex I that they are proforma interested in working for the Department of State. The envelope containing the applicants’ above-mentioned details must be clearly labeled as Application for a Consultant position in G-20 Secretariat of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and sent to: Under-Secretary (PF&PG) Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, 23-D, Janpath, New Delhi 110011