IOB Recruitment Notification Out 2022 – Apply Online
Table of Contents(toc)
IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2022 Notice Released – Online Application Starts Security Guard Open Positions.Indian Overseas Bank has invited online applications from eligible Ex-Soldiers for recruitment against 20 Open Security Guards for its Head Offices in Chennai. Interested Ex-Soldiers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting our website www.iob.in from 01.06.2022 to 15.06.2022.
IOB Recruitment Notice Out 2022
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment full Detail 2022
- Organization Name – Indian Overseas Bank(IOB)
- Post Name – Security Guard
- Start Date to Apply – 01.06.2022
- Last Date to Apply – 15.06.2022
- Number of Vacancies – Various Posts
- Job Status – Notification Released
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must be i) Indian Citizen or ii) Nepalese citizen or iii) Bhutanese citizen or a Tibetan refugee who came to India for permanent settlement in India before 1 January 1962.
- Candidates pass the 10th standard or equivalent exam, but must not have passed the Graduation Exam or equivalent.
- The Applicant must be able to speak, read and write in the local vernacular.
Age Limit for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022
Category Maximum Age Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen
- Age Limit must be 18 to 26 years as on 01.05.2022
- And age relaxation as per govt rules.
- General 26 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- SC/ST 26 Years + 5 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- OBC 26 Years + 3 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
Selection Process for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022
The mode of selection Process as follows:
- Objective type Test / Exam – Online.
- Physical Fitness Test / Examination.
Salary Package for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022
The selected candidate will be placed in the subordinate staff according to the following wage scale in accordance with the Bilateral Agreement.
How to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022
- Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title “RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY GUARDS” in our website www.iob.in under “Careers” page and ensure candidate’s eligibility before applying for the said post.
- Candidates must have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates must fill in the details in the Online Application form at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format.
- Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field is filled in the application form using the “RECHECK” button. The name of the candidate or his father etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- After successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates must note down this Unique Registration Number for future uses which they will not be able to proceed further.
- Candidates must take a printout copy of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the “Print your Application” link & save the printed application form for future use.
Important Links for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022