Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Out 2022 And Apply online
Table of Contents(toc)
Headquarters Coast Guard District Recruitment 2022 OUT- The Coast Guard District Command (North-West and West) has issued its recruitment notice for Store Keeper, Lascar, Sarang Lascar, Motor Transport Fitter, Motor Transport Repairman and Spray Painter positions. Interested Candidates can apply on the official website and download the notification PDF and then apply for ICG Recruitment 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Out 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment full Detail 2022
- Organization Name – Headquarter Coast Guard Region(North-West),Indian Coast Guard
- Post Name – Store Keeper, Lascar, Sarang Lascar, Motor Transport Fitter, Motor Transport Repairman and Spray Painter positions
- Last Date to Apply – 30 Days after Advertisement to all these posts Motor Transport Fitter, Motor Transport Repairman and Spray Painter positions
60 Days after Advertisement to these posts – Store Keeper, Lascar
09.07.2022 to this posts – Sarang Lascar,
- Number of Vacancies – Various Posts
- Job Status – Notification Released
Vacancy Detail for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Lascar: 03 Posts
- Sarang Lascar: 01 Post
- Motor Transport Fitter: 05 Posts
- Motor Transport Mechanic: 01 Post
- Spray Painter: 01 Post
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
The age limit for Store Attendant candidates is 18 to 25, for Lascar 18 to 30, for Sarang Lascar to 56, for Motor Transport Mechanic/Technician and Spray Painter 18 to 27.
Qualification Detail for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
The candidate must pass 12th class form a recognized board or university with one year of experience in running stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Government agency or Public Sector organization.
Candidate must have Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized boards with three years of service experience onboard.
The applicant must have a Certificate of Proficiency as a Sarang from a State recognized Institute or equivalent and Matriculation or equivalent and two years of experience as a Sarang in charge of a twenty Horsepower Ship.
Motor Transport Fitter/Mechanic
Candidate must have Matriculation or equivalent, I.T.I diploma in relevant trade and two years of experience in automobile study are required.
The candidate must have a Matriculation pass or equivalent from the accepted board and have completed an apprenticeship in commerce from an Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institution with 02 years of experience in trade.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Candidates are shortlisted for the Store Manager, Lascar Written Test, Trade test, Motor Transport Installer/Mechanics, and Spray Painter written examination. However, skill/physical tests will be conducted where necessary.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of ICG website.
- Select the required official notification on the Home page.
- Find and select the notification and open it to proceed.
- The notification contains application form and fill this form.
- Fill the application form completely and send it to the belonging address
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022