RBL Bank Recruitment Notice Released 2022 And Apply Online
RBL Bank has released the latest recruitment notice for the post of Service Delivery Ambassador on Non cash. Interested candidates must go to the official website and read the official notification before applying online for this.
RBL Bank Recruitment Notice Released 2022
- Candidate will be able to provide products and services, KYC/AML requirements, escalation matrix and TATs etc to serve/guide customers efficiently with necessary details. should know about.
- Adherence to customer service etiquette, Dress code, Legal guidelines provided from time to time regarding customer service, Availability at the Welcome Desk 15 minutes prior to the start of customer business hours, Clean desk policy and Hygiene and ambiance standards in the Branch.
- If such trends are observed at the Welcome Desk, highlight trends in customer complaints and issues to the BCSM/RSDM – eg. giving false information, not receiving statements, incorrect entries and fees, insufficient or insufficient communication provided to the customer, failure to comply with commitments.
- Make sure all stationery and brochure dispensers are well stocked at the beginning of the day and customer times. Ensure zero customer requests and complaints accepted at the Welcome Desk, active use of R Connect to record customer interactions, manage outbound to NOC, and shipments to other back offices and branch offices. Ensuring timely delivery and distribution to those concerned.
- Reconciliation of deliveries according to the established process
- Move customers to Internet Banking wherever possible
- To offer a professional and organized approach to interacting with customers;
- To provide customers with complete and accurate information in the first place.
- Join fast-end queries and service issues such as (but not limited to):
- All queries e.g. interest rates, products and services, etc. Queries related to Balance inquiry, Statement request, Mini statement and transaction inquiries, Passbook update, Double FD recommendations, Double TDS and Interest Certificate, Direct banking channels related inquiries e.g. PIN/password generation, use of alternative channels.