JKSSB Recruitment Released 2022 And Graduates can apply
Table of Contents(toc)
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022: J&K Services Selection Board has issued the notification and apply online application form from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District Cadre posts of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
JKSSB Recruitment Released 2022
JKSSB Recruitment Full Detail 2022
- Organization Name – J&K Service Selection Board
- Post Name – Panchayat Secretary
- Number of Vacancies – 1395
- Start Date to Apply – 06.06.2022
- Last Date to Apply – 07.06.2022
- Job Status – Notification Released
Qualification for JKSSB Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have Graduated from a Recognized University or Institute and have a Certificate of Residence issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose, on or before the deadline of the Online application form.
Selection Process for Panchayat Secretary of JKSSB Recruitment 2022
Job selection is made only on the basis of merit obtained in the written exam. The exam will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
Age Limit for Panchayat Secretary of JKSSB Recruitment 2022
Candidates with a maximum of 40 years (as in 01-01-2022) are eligible to apply for positions.
Application Fee for Panchayat Secretary of JKSSB Recruitment 2022
Application fee for General Category Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) and Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) for Categories SC, ST, PWD and EWS.
How to Apply for Panchayat Secretary of JKSSB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must apply online through the JKSSB Online Application Portal – https://ssbjk.org.in No other form of/application will be accepted. Candidates who have not registered to the Portal before, must first go to the Portal in question. and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number in order to create their registration and login information. After creating the login information, the candidates must click on the “Candidate Login” button and log in with these credentials. Can update candidate information.
- After a successful Entry, the candidate can check under “Final Openings” for all available postings and click “Apply Now” next to “Application Form for Appointment for the Position applied for”.
- The candidate must carefully fill in all the information in the various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”. Upload pictures and signature. Pay the fee. After the application process is completed, check that the information you entered is correct and send it. Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submitting it. The deadline for fee payment is 25.06.2022 and before. Get a printout for future use.
Important Links for Panchayat Secretary of JKSSB Recruitment 2022