HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates 2022, Download Admission Merit List
Table of Contents(toc)
HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) invites online applications for one year free computer course for SC candidates from Haryana Residents. HARTRON offers one year free computer course / IT training for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates. Selected candidates will be trained at HARTRON Skill Centers across the state. Training is free. The courses offered by Hartron are NSQF Alignment and Career Oriented.
HARTRON Free Computer Course for SC Candidates 2022
Eligibility for Hartron Free Computer Course
- 10+2 Pass
- The applicant should be a bonafide resident of Haryana
- The applicant should be of the SC category
Features of the Course
- Courses are NSQF Aligned.
- Career Oriented IT Courses
Hartron Free Computer Course Short Notice Download- Click Here
Instructions for SC Candidates for free HARTRON Computer Courses 2022
- Candidates can apply online through Hartron’s website www.hartronservices.com
- Guidelines/ Instructions for filling out online registration forms are available on the website.
- District wise merit list on basis of actual percentage obtained in 10+2 will be uploaded only on Hartron’s website. Preference will be given to girls if boys and girls are on the same score.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check/ verify their details/ marks before submitting of application form, in case of any variation, the application will be rejected straightway and no claim whatsoever will be entertained.
- For merit list and the latest updates please visit Hartron’s website www.hartronservices.com
- For any query, candidates may contact on the Telephone numbers given here: 0172-2562231, 2562456
Links for HARTRON Free Computer for SC Candidates 2022
Last Date of Online Application: March 28, 2022
Hartron Admission 2022 District Wise Merit List- Click Here
To apply for the Hartron Free Computer Course- Click Here
Full Details About HARTRON Computer 2022
The last decade has witnessed the advent of a new ‘Super Power’- Information. Direct & undiluted access to the right data, at the right time & in the right perspective is the real power. And the tools & methodology that sustain the flow of this data are under the realm of IT. Information Technology is a philosophy and not just a tool. HARTRON is committed to providing the right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana.
The Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has a number of prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organization that undertook voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project was the largest database application in India, wherein the details of voters were to be maintained along with their photographs. The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
- Hartron after bifurcating from HSIIDC started working independently with effect from 1st Jan 1983.
- Initially, Hartron was mainly providing R & D services to small-scale units from Ambala and Gurgaon and participated in inequity in a few of the Electronic Units.
- With the need for computerization in all fields, Hartron started providing IT & IT-enabled services.
- The bye-laws of the corporation were approved in 1998 with 446 posts at various levels out of which 308 were filled.
- The revenue in the year 1997-98 was 662.85 lakhs which increased to Rs. 3993.83 in the financial year 2011-12.
- The regular Staff strength as on date has reduced to 237 from 308 and in addition, 188 persons are working on a job work/contract basis.