BPSC Headmaster Admit Card 2022 Bihar PSC Exam Date Issued.
BPSC Headmaster Admit Card 2022 You can download BPSC Headmaster Hall Ticket 2022 from the direct link here You will get the BPSC Headmaster Call Letter Issue Date 2022 given below.
BPSC Headmaster Admit Card 2022
Advt. No. 02/2022
Admit Card Details:
Candidates who have applied online for Head Master (Principal) posts in BPSC are waiting for the exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document used to identify the person applying for a given post. The Admit Card is issued by the relevant agency (in this case BPSC) conducting the examination or interview. However, the admit card has not been issued yet but it will be released soon on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of BPSC or from the link given below.
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Head Master|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Download BPSC Headmaster Admit Card :-
- Visit the BPSC official website.
- Open the notification for the relevant post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Here you will get the download admit card option.
- Login with a temporary ID and password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Save the admit card on your phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of the admit card before going to the examination hall.
BPSC Head Master Exam: –
The Bihar Public Service Commission will soon conduct a written test for the posts of Head Master (Principal). Candidates who have applied for these posts are now waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare accordingly for their exam. Many candidates are searching and inquiring about exam dates from different sources. Exam dates will be announced on the official website of BPSC shortly.
More details about the exam dates can be checked from the official website of Bihar PSC or the candidates can be checked from below.
Selection Process :-
Exam Pattern Details :
The test pattern is as follows:
- The test is objective in nature.
- The total number of questions in this exam is 150.
- The maximum marks for this test are 150.
- 100 marks are from B.Ed. Syllabus.
- There will be 50 marks from the OMR sheet.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The time allotted for this test is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The question paper will be available in two languages (English and Hindi).